The following pricing information includes the rental of the Highway 1 Brewing Company premises, as well as applicable San Mateo County Taxes and gratuity for our services.
Premise Set Up Options
Prices include set up, table coverings, all plates, utensils, glasses, serving platters, chairs, tables and break down and clean up. Prices are for events held during regular business hours. Rental fees vary for events not held during regular business hours.
For guests count up to 40:
- Dining Room Reception
- Rental Fee - Summer $450 per hour | Winter $300 per hour.
For guests count between 40 to 75 guests:
- Includes the Beer Garden, the bar, buffet, 2 heat lamps and a fire pit.
- Rental Fee $450 per hour
For guests counts between 75 to 200 guests:
- Highway 1 Wedding Package includes the Dining Room, Bar, Brewery and Beer Garden for the Reception, 2 heat lamps, and a fire pit.
- Rental Fee $500 per hour
We have unique menu options for your evening with a nice balance of vegetarian and carnivorous choices for your guest, which will be served buffet style. Non-alcoholic drinks are also included.
Beer & Wine options are:
- All House Brewed Beers
- Santa Cruz Scrumpy’s Hard Cider
- Wine- Red, White or Sparkling by the bottle/case, price varying on specific wines. You are welcome to provide your own wine, for a corkage fee of $12 a bottle
If you are interested in providing your own desserts, cake or cupcakes, our cakage policy covers serving plates, utensils, and cutting services for $1 per person at the event.
A champagne toast is available upon request for $2 per person
Price Break Down
$35 and up per pax depending on the menu choice
3-drink-minimum per guest @ $7/pint
A deposit of 20% is required to reserve our venue and is 100% refundable 6 weeks prior to the scheduled event. The deposit is non-refundable within 6 weeks of the scheduled event. A final guest count is required two weeks prior to your event, including any special dietary needs.